At CIC Plus, we rely on every individual throughout the organization to fuel our ability to deliver the very best for our clients…the best products, the best service, the best of us. We’ll go the extra mile, or five, to ensure the success of some of the largest and most successful companies in the U.S. It takes hard work, experience and a can-do attitude to combine the right technology and service to develop industry-leading employer compliance solutions for the HR industry.
We work in a fast-paced environment, yet one where we have plenty of laughs along the way and haven’t forgotten what a family-focused business feels like. We are team-oriented but people are empowered to share new ideas and lead the way.
We celebrate the uniqueness of each other—we have amateur photographers, aviators, cyclists, woodworkers, aspiring chefs and running enthusiasts to name a few—while creating many rewarding memories together. We’re all here because we believe in what we are doing.
If you like helping people in an innovative industry and are a team player, this might be the place for you.
Visit us on Glassdoor
If you’re at your best working in an environment where you believe in what you do, where creativity and collaboration is a given and you are driven to help your company grow by providing the very best to clients, then CIC Plus is the place for you. We value effort, positivity, and collaboration. With a close-knit, highly-collaborative team environment—you are always going to be in the middle of breaking new ground.
What we’re all about
We are a leading-edge technology company in the HR space. Our mission is to improve the lives and careers of HR, payroll, and benefits teams using our industry-leading employer compliance management solutions. We work with a wide range of FORTUNE 1000 organizations and HR industry leaders.
Tell me more about this job
We are looking to add a multi-talented marketing manager to our team to support our rapidly growing business. This person will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and programs to drive brand awareness and lead generation to support our business plans. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the ideal candidate will have the vision to craft the right marketing strategies, while collaborating with internal clients, and the experience to execute programs to drive the desired results.
Purpose of the role
· Support the development of annual marketing plans and help coordinate monthly sprint plans.
· Design, build and execute lead generation and awareness-building email campaigns that engage unique buyer segments.
· Serve as a brand steward ensuring a consistent and engaging experience throughout all interactions with our brand across all marketing channels and programs.
· Create content in various formats that engages our audiences, drives lead action and is aligned to our brand strategy. Help guide editorial strategy and contribute to our editorial calendar.
· Manage social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), including the development of content, conducting social listening and collaborating with social influencers.
· Support our digital marketing efforts including publishing content to cicplus.com, employing SEO best practices to improve search results, and initiate paid media campaigns on various channels.
· Coordinate industry conferences and client events from the strategy and promotion to execution and follow-up activities.
· Track pipeline development metrics and collect Marketing KPIs used to produce monthly marketing dashboard reports.
· Support sales enablement activities from developing sales materials (sell sheets, presentations) to assisting with specific sales efforts.
· Work with external resources as needed to execute programs on time, within budget and with the highest quality.
Traits we are looking for
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications or Journalism. MBA is desirable.
- 4+ years of B2B marketing communications experience; HR industry experience preferred.
- Strong, demonstrated writing skills creating content in different formats and across various mediums.
- Experience creating, executing and measuring lead generation programs that drive awareness and generate new business opportunities.
- Ability to understand buyer needs and translate sometimes complex business issues into clear and engaging messaging.
- Seasoned social media practitioner who can manage our messaging across channels, engage audiences and influencers and monitor social listening efforts.
- Experience with Marketo/Pardot, Salesforce.com and digital marketing tools (Drupal, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Unbounce, Hoot Suite) preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders.
· Pinpoint attention to detail and sound project management skills with an ability to manage multiple initiatives at once.
- A passion for learning and continually trying new strategies, tools and approaches to growing our business.
- Self-starter who takes initiative.
How do I apply?
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Compensation expectations
2. Available start date
3. How you heard about us
4. Cover letter (Preferred but not required, we’d love to get to know you outside of the resume.)